There are a variety of different information resources, as well as our news and events on this website.
GIRES is a UK wide organisation whose purpose is to improve the lives of trans and gender non-conforming people of all ages, including those who are non-binary and non-gender. We use evidence from these individuals’ lived experiences, combined with scientific research into gender identity development, to educate all those who are able to improve their well being. We contribute to policy development regarding equality and human rights for these individuals, especially in healthcare. We also deliver training, e-learning and information to public and private sector organisations.
CPATH is an interdisciplinary professional organization which works to support the health, wellbeing, and dignity of trans and gender diverse people through:
- Educating professionals and enabling knowledge exchange to develop and promote best practices,
- Facilitating networks and fostering supportive environments for professionals working with and for trans people,
- Encouraging research to expand knowledge and deepen understanding about sex and gender diversity,
- Advocating, in accordance with CPATH’s advocacy policy as may be established or amended from time to time, for institutional, policy, and legislative change by utilizing our collective knowledge and expertise,
- Addressing the population and geographic diversity of Canada in CPATH’s work.
US PATH is the United States Chapter of WPATH, the World Professional Association for Transgender Health.
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/USPATH/
WPATH is the global organization for health practioners working with the Trans and Gender Diverse community. This includes developing the WPATH Standards of Care, a guiding document used by health practitioners across the globe to set the quality of care Trans and Gender Diverse people should receive in health settings.
The mission of the Center of Excellence for Transgender Health is to increase access to comprehensive, effective, and affirming health care services for trans communities.